- November notes
- December digest
- The first part of January before I started posting again... something (yeah, I'm still working on this one)
- Buncha books, issue 8
- Bumcha books, issue 9 - the James Patterson edition
- Buncha books, issue 10 (yes there are THAT many in the queue)
- My grandmother's memorial weekend trip
- Another thing or two that I had thought of before that now I can't remember
- Another look-alike thing where I say something about the American Idol contestant Danny something-or-other looking like Robert Downey, Jr. Oh, scratch that since now I've already said it.
Now that you're all BREATHLESS WITH ANTICIPATION, I will depart until next time. Except for one thing...
Becky, you might have noticed you never received the book you won. Let me point out the obvious: The US postal service, which for the most part does a pretty decent job, sometimes SCREWS UP. It seems that sometime between October and now (which, WTF? it's MARCH), the package was destroyed, except for CONVENIENTLY the portion of the wrapping containing the delivery and return addresses and the postage (what is up with THAT?), which they returned to me with an apology form letter. So Becky, I feel bad. I owe you a book. No winner on my blog should end up empty-handed. So here's what I'm going to do:
I mooched a book called The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond from Bookmooch. After three months of not receiving it (you know what THAT'S like), I mooched it again from another person. Both copies showed up within a day of one another last week. I will be sending you one of the copies. I hope that's OK. I'm sorry the original prize didn't make it.