- There was a two-way tie for which book I should read next, so they will be the next two books I read. I'd type the titles out and link them to Amazon and all that crap, except I don't feel like it today.
- Jess won the giveaway. Jess, I don't know what to do about sending the book, since you're getting ready to get in your car and drive cross-country to move to an as-yet-unknown address. I guess email me your new address when you get one; it'll take me that long to get around to packing and sending it anyway, just ask any of my previous winners. :)
- My grandmother passed away Sunday night. I found out yesterday morning. I told my kids last night. Beth took the news the hardest. It wasn't until I saw how upset she was that it finally got through to me. I am SO SO glad we went to visit in November.
- I've got to start doing The Shred again. I was doing really great and had gotten amazingly strong and then came January 2009, the month of the plague. Now that we're finally all feeling better, I can't get motivated enough to drag myself out of bed early.
- I figured out the song that I wanted to remember but couldn't was "The Way" by Fastball. There's another one with a deep voice talking something about the city and being rich and pretty. What is it? I can hear the voice in my head but not exactly what it's saying. That last sentence makes me sound insane.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Lots of unrelated things, in bulleted form: