Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Haircuts

The BEFORE shot of Jo and Beth:



Amy's BEFORE:



AFTER:

Amy had NEVER had a haircut. This was her first. She wouldn't hold still for an after shot, and her hair doesn't look all that different. She had about 3 1/2 inches cut off the length (it was LONG) and had it angled around her face a bit.





Jo wanted bangs again (much to my dismay, since I just keep thinking that will mean another year of hair hell when she decides she wants to let them grow again) and a shoulder-length bob.



And the big, huge, MASSIVE change - Beth wanted a pixie cut.







11 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Your girls are all so pretty! I loved Beth's hair before, but WOW! she is rocking that pixie cut. Plus, it accentuates her killer dimples. :)

Jess said...

They all look gorgeous! That pixie cut especially is just so flattering.

Mary O said...

They are all so gorg! That pixie cut is beautiful and looks so good on Beth.

LoriD said...

They all look great! Jo has such a lovely wave to her hair.

Maggie has never had a haircut (she's 3!); if you pull out her curls, her hair almost reaches her bum.

Chantal said...

Oh My, they look so cute!

Shelly said...

WOW! I LOVE the pixie cut. She is a serious cutie. And I really like Jo's bangs and bob. They flatter her face.

Astarte said...

They all look so happy and pretty! Jo's cut is *stunning* on her, though. Her gorgeous eyes stand out so much, and the pieciness of the cut is perfect. Wow!

Swistle said...

I lovvvvve before-and-after haircut shots! Love! And I would have been so scared of the pixie cut, but it looks TERRIFIC.

Alice said...

beth is so brave!! but she has great instincts, because she looks AWESOME with the pixie cut.

man, all your girls are so pretty. jo's eyes are incredible

lilfootsmommy said...

Awwwww...they look adorable!!! I love both haircuts. I love that Beth was gutsy and did the pixie cut...it looks fabulous!!!

Becky said...

I LOVE the haircuts - along with everyone else I especially like the pixie cut. I wish I could rock a look like that!

I got the book you sent in Friday's mail! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read it. :)