Sunday, July 6, 2008

Transfer announcement

As many of you know, I recently moved to this blog from one that was no longer anonymous and am in the process of transferring posts from my old blog. This week I am going to be transferring posts with recipes and/or food. Also, I think I'll go ahead and bring over that post with the photos where I was playing with perspective; they were fun. So, once again, this is your heads-up: Don't panic if you suddenly see that I have published a large number of new posts, most will actually be old posts.

Also, I still do not have contact information for Ecchs, who won my Pay it Forward contest. Please, if you are Ecchs or if you know Ecchs, put us in touch with one another. Thank you!

1 comment:

Jess said...

This blog transfer thing sounds like a royal pain. I hope I never have to do it.