Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 8 and a celebrity look-alike

Day 8 of my health kick, and now that the cookies are all gone, I must refuse to make more and start eating better. If I'm going to kill myself with this exercise, I should actually make it possible to drop some weight by changing my diet as well. So I'll try to start that today. Willpower, feel free to show up at any time, now.

I did move on to Level 2 of the 30-Day Shred, otherwise known as the "Oh, you thought your ass was kicked BEFORE" level. I'm still having trouble lifting my bottle of water to my mouth. Even the kick-ass girl of the two assistants Jillian Michaels has cheated. You know there's one girl back there that does things a little easier for beginners and the other girl who does the kick-ass version? Yeah, I SAW HER CHEAT.

Anyway, there are several exercises done in the plank position, which is a freaking KILLER. I am now afraid to even WATCH Level 3. I think I'll do 2 weeks of Level 2 and then take a peek at 3 to decide whether to move on or not.




I was watching a show called "The Cleaner" and saw a kid on there who looked just like Joaquin Phoenix. His name is Shiloh Fernandez and here he is:



Here's Joaquin:



Maybe it's the moody look, but when Shiloh walked onto the TV screen, my first thought was, "Wow he looks like a young Joaquin Phoenix." What do you think?

6 comments:

Jess said...

I agree. Definite resemblance!

Shelly said...

I agree - he looks alot like Joaquin.

And I'm very impressed with your health kick. Must get on that myself!

Chantal said...

he does.

I recently started jogging as my health kick and yesterday after my jog I went to Yoga class. Now I can barely walk. So much for healthy! :)

Alice said...

i've been waaay light on the exercise after the 3rd ankle sprain in a month. but.. um... not changing eating habits but suddenly cutting out exercise = NOT GOOD COMBO. merde.

Susiewearsthepants said...

I think they look alike. I love those beautiful green eyes. Oh wait a minute. Is he jail bait? Am I allowed to say that?

Tess said...

What, is Shiloh a Fake Hispanic name now? GOOD TO KNOW.