Monday, August 11, 2008

Wow!

I'm not a rabid Olympics watcher. In fact, last night was the first I tuned in at all. I flipped on the TV while I was getting ready for bed and for a short time I watched before going to bed. I saw some swimming. Women's freestyle and the men's relay to be specific. And wow. Just wow. That men's relay finish was un-freaking-believable! If you didn't see it you need to. I'm actually going to spend a moment seeing if I can find it on YouTube for you... [on-hold music]

OK. Here's the entire race, but since it doesn't seem to have been posted by anyone affiliated with either The Olympic Games or NBC, I'm not sure how long it will be up:



Amazing, isn't it?

4 comments:

moo said...

I watched it live last night and it was just so incredible. VERY VERY exciting!

TheWeyrd1 said...

The vid's down already...but I heard it was an awesome race!

Alice said...

that was SO EFFING AWESOME. i always am surprised how into the olympics i get, but man, that was even more insane. FOUR SECONDS off of the world record! that just isn't DONE! the team that came in FIFTH broke the previous world record, but they were FIFTH! wtf! SO AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

I saw it, and was covered in goosebumps from head to toe! It amazes me that we keep evolving as a species, and getting faster, stronger, more remarkable. It blows me away what people can do with their bodies.